It's jobs alert day!
We have a bunch across the country, one in Paris and a part-time internship position in London, UK.
1. A slew of editorial positions in ATL and NY for a new health entertainment brand from Turner.
Managing Editor NY- http://bit.ly/Y4ISJ0
Dig Content Editor ATL- http://bit.ly/XDbQA4
Dig Content Editor NY- http://bit.ly/WZAxTD
2. The startup Fanzy.com is hiring
Director Social Media Agency and Brand Business Development out of SF
Web Application Developer out of SF
Vice President Enterprise Sales out of Paris, if you feel like moving
All here >>> http://www.fanzy.com/jobs/
3. Slow Food USA is looking for an Office Manager/Executive Assistant and a Network Engagement Coordinator (entry level) for their Brooklyn office
4. If you have kids looking for an internship this Spring in London
General Assembly wants to hear from you! Ping Courtney@GeneralAssemb.ly is interested.
5. There's always the jobs on General Assembly's online board too:
Finally, not tech-related but dear to our heart:
6. Multiple full-time and part-time positions at the 9/11 Memorial
Please help yourselves and/or pass along! (pls use @Merrybubbles for sharing on Twitter)